Tuesday 18 January 2011

The Adventures of Jane

Janes stories
Hi I am Jane by day I work at a large bank and I have a lot of staff under me. Its an important job high pressure and requires a lot of dedication. I have to be ruthless and make hard decisions and control the staff. As I am such a bitch at work I don’t have many friends and lovers are few and far between after all who want to date the nasty boss lady. I am only 32 with long blonde hair and a good figure my main asset is my 38dd tits but at work I try to keep them covered up or men talk to by chest all the time. I am very well paid and spend a lot of money on designer cloths.

But there is a secret side to me I have fantasies of being bound, caned, humiliated and having my tits abused. It’s a relief from the normal strict work place to live out these dreams. I search out men or women who can satisfy my needs and come weekend I travel to places to get my kicks. These are my stories of how these weekends turn out .

Multi man

I met multi man on the net his ideas were that to have a great orgasm you need multiple stimuli instead of the normal one which sounded good to me. I arranged to visit him at weekend. I decided that I would visit local charity shops to buy cloths for these occasions and its surprising what you can find for very little money.

Weekend came and I prepared myself I selected a very tight pair of red satin panties with elastic around the legs they had lycra in them so I could squeeze them on I also had seemed stockings and garter belt and a matching red bra which was very thin and showed my nipples. I had found a white almost see through blouse and a short skirt that just covered my stocking tops. If I bent over I exposed my panties to the world. I set off on my first meeting. I didn’t know what to expect and was frightened and excited all at once.

I arrived at the house which was in the country along way from anywhere. I got out and knocked on the door and was let in by a 35 year old man who said I was to call him master. I was given a cup of tea after my journey. He than suggested I first visit the bathroom and while I was there he told me to insert a vibrator inside myself and handed me a remote controlled one which worked by wireless.

I came out of the bathroom and he fitted me with a neck collar and cuffs for my wrists and ankles he snapped a dog lead onto the collar and lead me to a door which went down into the cellar. It was a cold damp cellar and he led me to a big room with a stone floor and big double doors in front of me. There were beams in the ceiling and there were chains hanging from it. He wasted no time locking my wrist to the beams and there were chains for my ankles. He pulled on the chains so I was like a star. He next produced a big ball gag and forced it into my mouth and strapped it in place. He then left the room leaving me chained.

He was gone for what seemed along time then all of a sudden a jet of water shot up from between my legs straight up my skirt into my pussy and arse and another started spraying my tits and its was cold water which made my nipples stand out like organ stops. It went on for about 4 mins and then he returned laughing at me as I was soaking wet and my blouse as see through by now.

Lets see what we have here he said as he explored my body how do you feel all helpless? He stood behind me and squeezed my tits are you proud of these tits he asked all I could do is nod. Do you like having them whipped and tied up? He then ripped my blouse open to expose my bra. Lets see whats down here he said as he ripped my skirt off as well.

My what a fat arse you have and those panties struggle to hold it in and he started spanking me. After about 30 spanks my arse was starting to warm up a bit. He then got a paddle and gave me 30 swats with that as well. He then came around the front and he had some crocodile clips in his hand with wires on them and they looked nasty. He opened them and put them on each nipple over my bra. The wires went to a beam in front of me and he explained they went to a tens machine lets see how you like your tits shocked.

He turned on the machine slowly and my tits bounced as if someone was shaking my nipples slowly as he turned it up it was like being shaken by the nipples very fast. He turned of f the shocks then adjusted them so they tightened on the beam lifting my tits up by the clamps so any movement meant my poor nipples were pulled.
Lets get ready for the big o he said as he started paddling my arse none stop as I tried to stay still so my tits didn’t get pulled. It was getting harder and harder as my arse got sore.

Then bang it all set off at once instead of a paddle it was suddenly a very thin whippy cane that stung like hell and made me jump at the same time he turned on the nipple shocks along with the vibrator and the water as well.
I was getting it from all sides water up my pussy the vibrator shocks and my tits pulled as well as stinging pain on my arse. I had the biggest organism of my life. As I tried to scream in pleasure nothing came out and I collapsed from the power of it. He turned everything off and left me there hanging with a very sore arse and tits. He removed the clamps and let me settle down but all I wanted was to rub my sore arse.

After a few more of these multi O’s it was time to go home sore but happy it was only then that it hit me he had ripped my skirt and blouse off so how was I going to get home? Note to self next time bring spare cloths. He gave me a few safety pins to hold my cloths together sort of and I enjoyed an exciting time getting home knowing any one could see my tits and arse at any moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment