Saturday 3 November 2012

Bondage Surprise part one

Well, here I am again, not that I don't deserve it, I do, and actually I
like
it!  I'm tied in almost a ball-tie with a white ball gag in my mouth.  My
boyfriend says it looks good against my red lips.  It also matches the
white
lingerie that I am wearing.  My boyfriend always likes to tie me up a
garter
belt and stockings, or any lingerie, for that matter.  My hands are bound
behind my back palm to palm to a rope that goes around my waist, and
through
my crotch with knows at all the right places.  My upper arms are bound
with
my elbows rather close together.  There also ropes above and below my
breast
holding my arms tightly to my body.  My legs are  tied with soft cotton
rope
at my thighs, above and below my knees, and at my feet.  This rope also
ties
my high heels onto my feet and is connected to my hands about four inches
away.  This really isn't that uncomfortable, even with the rope that goes
from my knees to the 'D' ring of the 2 inch collar around my neck, pulling
me
into a tight ball, I sure am glad that I am flexible,  I was blindfolded
with
a leather disc blindfold, white of course to match my outfit, but my
boyfriend removed it, gave me the remote control to the television, and
told
me to enjoy.  The remote fell on the floor a while ago as I was squirming
and
struggling here on the bed.  Wondering how I got myself into this
position!
Well...here goes.

It all started yesterday at the restaurant where I work as a waitress.
Actually it's more of a soda parlor.  Burgers and fries, hot dogs, ice
cream
sundaes, and the like.  It is a nice family restaurant, and a not too bad
place to work, except for the ridiculous waitress uniforms that we have to
wear.  They are not obscenely short, but short enough that we have to wear
bloomers to keep anything from showing should we bend over.  They say the
waitress that forget their bloomers get the best tips.  The uniforms are
red
one piece outfits, with puffy sleeves trimmed with white lace, as are the
collars and the hem of the shirts.  They are fairly tight to wear, and
even
make my body look good.  The skirts are of a cheerleader fashion, fairly
short, with red and white striped aprons which tie in a big bow in the
back.
The whole place has the decor the 20's or 30's.  If this is how they
dressed
then, I am glad to be living in the nineties!  Some times the manager has
to
throw out some of the misfits, that buy a cup of coffee, and stay for
three
hours.  To watch us parade around in our short skirts.  More than one
person
has been caught doing other things besides reading behind his newspaper.
I
work the swing shift, from eleven a.m. to eight p.m., with an hour lunch
break that I rarely see.  It isn't really a bad shift.  I don't have to
get
up early, and it is just getting dark when I get off work, so the entire
evening isn't shot.  The other waitresses, staff and managers are a pretty
good lot.  The average age of the employees is 21.  I am one of the older
ones at age 24 which brings me to another subject. 

Let me introduce myself.  My name is Mindy, I am 24 and waitressing while
looking for a job in my true career of accounting.  I graduated college
last
year and have been working here while putting in applications ever since.
I
live in a pretty good area with my boyfriend Rich.  Rich is a VCR
repairman,
and a good guy.  The best one I've found so far.  He is kind and
understanding and little bit muscular.  He isn't the best I've ever had in
bed, but he is quite good, and quite interesting at times, such as now!  I
am
in pretty good shape for my height and weight.  My breasts may be a little
bit too small, and I may be a little bit overweight , but I haven't had
any
complaints.  I have shoulder length brown hair.  Anyway back to yesterday
at
work.  I had just punched out and said goody-bye to the night shift.  It
was
about 8:15 p.m. on a Friday night, so I was going to try to rush home and
persuade Rich to take me out somewhere.  I left through the back door and
started for the employee lot, when a hand clamped over my mouth and a
strong
grip pulled my arms behind my back.  I was startled, but not overly
concerned, when I thought I heard Rich disguising his voice, hissing,
"Don't
turn around, and don't make a sound."  I just stood still quietly as I
felt
handcuffs lock around my wrists.  a dark silk scarf was then wrapped
around
my eyes twice and then tied behind my head.  The assailant then grabbed my
upper right arm and said, "This way."  I was forced out into the parking
lot,
taking small steps, being unsure of the footing because of the blindfold.
The strong arm of my kidnapper almost seemed to hold me up as it guided me
across the parking lot.  Suddenly we stopped, and I was pushed face down
into
the back seat of a vehicle that I didn't recognize.  When I was halfway
in, I
was forced down onto my stomach and I felt a knee in the center of my
back,
It was not painful, but I could not get up.  I then heard the raspy voice
say, "sshh". as I tried to ask what was going on.  He then proceeded to
fumble with the bow from my apron.  He slid my hands through the loops,
pulling the ends tight, trapping my hands in the bow.  The ends were then
tied, looped around my wrists and cinched up in between with the tips tied
up
where my fingers couldn't reach them,  I know, I thought knew for sure
that
this was my boyfriend Rich because he loved to tie my hands like this
whether
in my waitress uniform, playing French maid, or just wearing an apron to
cook
a meal.  He knew that if tied right, the apron strings kept my hands
behind
me, but also kept my hands bound tightly to my waist.  Then I felt the
hand
cuffs being removed.  I played the game and obeyed quietly.  The strong
arms
pulled me out of the car, closed the back door, and opened the front
passenger door.  With one of his hands on the top of my head, and one on
my
arm, I was guided into the front seat of the car.  After he swung my legs
and
feet in, I felt the waist belt and shoulder harness being buckled over me
and
into place.  I then felt the hand cuffs being double locked onto my
ankles,
so they wouldn't tighten up.  "Don't tear my stockings" I said in mock
terror.  Wrong move I found out.  Next thing I knew, a cloth is being
forced
into my mouth, and another scarf, with a knot tied in the center is being
forced between my teeth, and them tied underneath my hair, at the nape of
my
neck.  "No!" I screamed into the gag, but it was too late, it came out
like
"mmmppphh".  "No more noise" the voice hissed.  As if I could make any
sound
now if I wanted to.  I then felt him tying a rope to the handcuffs on my
ankles, and pulling it under the seat, pulling my feet securely
underneath.  He used the
free end of the rope to wrap around me and the seat several times before
tying it off.  This was totally unnecessary, because I was already not
leaving this automobile without his consent, I was his captive.  I
squirmed
and struggled, but I was definitely stuck, and finally settled in and
tried
to get a bit more comfortable.  My door closed, and then I heard the
drivers
door open.  He got in and put on his belt.  I heard the car start.  The
first
thing I noticed, as he was backing out of the stall, was that the car
radio
was tuned to the oldies station, which Rich usually didn't listen to.  I
was
also baffled, even though Rich liked to play games, whose car was this,
and
even though it was dark, how did he think he could get away with driving a
bound and gagged woman through the center of town?  Not to mention
blindfolded.  Wouldn't other drivers find this strange?

After we had been on the road for what seemed to be 15 minutes, and we had
made so many turns, that I had no idea where we were at.  I made some
noise
into my gag, because our house was only about 5 minutes away.  I felt a
hand
squeeze my left breast, not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to wake
up
my nipple, that was jutting out the fabric of my uniform and bra, and give
it
a slight tug.  The voiced hissed, "no noise!" in almost a whisper, and
then I
felt a pinch, It didn't hurt as much as get my attention, which what it
was
meant to do I think.  I involuntarily let out a yelp into my gag.  At that
time I felt a pinch and heard "no noise" again, we went back and forth
three
or four times with each pinch getting harder and longer, until I decided
to
hold my tongue.  After driving for what seemed like an eternity, though it
was probably only another 15 minutes or so, with my left nipple throbbing
and
wanting more attention, I felt a hand slip up under my skirt and apron and
try to spread my legs.  I acted like I didn't want the hand there and
squeezed my thighs together tightly.  The car was them pulled over to the
corner of the road.  I believe the we were in a remote area because I had
stopped hearing other vehicles awhile back.  I heard the drivers door
open,
and he gets out, and then I feel my door opened.  Suddenly, I feel hands
on
my panties, and bloomers as they are yanked out from under me and pulled
down
to the hand-cuffs around my ankles.  I started squirming and twisting in
my
bonds, and squealed into my gag.  The thumb and forefinger soon went to
work
on my right nipple signaling me to be quiet.  I yielded as I felt a rope
tied
around my right thigh just above the knee.  The rope was them run around
the
back of the seat to my left leg, pulled tight, and them tied off, leaving
me
spread wide open.  I squirmed again and howled into the gag as I felt a
hand
on my pussy.  I tried to close my legs to no avail.  Everything was
happening
way too fast.  I excited but a little bit scared.  I moved away as much as
I
could, which wasn't much, as the hands groped me.  All of the sudden the
knot
was pulled out of my mouth, the packing was removed and I felt lips on
mine,
a tongue invaded my mouth.  I almost bit it off, but I recognized the
taste,
it was Rich after all.  "Feeling feisty tonight Baby?", he said, finally
using his regular voice.  He then kissed me again deeply, as I sucked in
his
tongue passionately.  He started to nibble my lips and dart his tongue in
and
out of my mouth.  I opened my mouth to receive his tongue again, but
instead
I got only the scarf stuffed back into my mouth, and the knot returned
tightly between my teeth.  I tried to speak his name, and tell him not to
stop, but it was too late.  He then stated, "I want to make sure that you
are
good and horny when we get home", and with that he leans me forward as far
as
the ropes under my breast will allow, and unzips my uniform down the back
to
the rope.  I struggled and begging into the gag as he started to undo the
clasp of my front latch bra.  As my breasts sprang free, he started to
massage them and said "Don't worry Hun, the windows are tinted all the way
around, no one will see you unless you're bad and I have to turn on the
dome
light."  "No!", I squeaked into my gag as he closes my door and gets in
his
side of the car.  "The drive home is about a half hour", he states.  "I'm
sure you will enjoy the ride."  On the way home, he alternated between
pulling and pinching my throbbing nipples and playing with my drenched
pussy,
sliding one and sometimes two fingers deep into my slit as I moaned into
my
gag.  I was helpless, his prisoner, and there was nothing I could do but
enjoy it, and that I did.  About thirty minutes and 5 orgasms later, we
pulled into our driveway.  I heard the garage door go up, and then down
again
after we had pulled in.  Rich came around to my side of the car and opened
my
door.  He untied me from the seat and took off my seatbelt.  Then he
unlocked
the hand-cuffs from my ankles, he swung my legs out of the car, and took
my
undies and bloomers off of my ankles.  He used theses to clean up the
wetness
on my legs and the seat of the car from my juices over flowing.  "Wait
here",
he said.  What else could I do?  He went into the house and returned
shortly.
"Lift your chin", he said.  I obeyed, and felt him buckle a two inch
leather
collar around my neck.  Then he attached a chain leash to it.  Using the
leash, he helped me to stand next to the car.  Kneeling between my legs,
he
gave my mound a few licks and pecks, and my knees almost gave out.
Sensing
this he stopped, and with a jingle of steel and chain, he had
double-locked
ankle shackles onto my feet.  He stood and said, "Let's go inside."  I
felt
silly.  Feet shackled, juiced running down my inner thighs, my hands
secured
to my waist by my apron, uniform half off, breasts hanging out, gagged,
blindfolded, and being led by a leash like a dog.  I followed him in -
horny
as Hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment