Monday 29 July 2013

Punished


I work in a small office for a clothing company I am 27 year old blond with a great figure a 38 inch tits which are my biggest assets. I had a good con going stealing some of our best dresses and cloths. The company is run by a stern women called Sandy who has a big office she is a posh women and thinks she is it.

christy-730978
She called me into the office this morning sat me down and produced evidence of my con. She explained she would call the police and I would go to jail for the thefts. It frightened me to death and I pleaded with her not to do it. To cut a long story short she wouldn’t have me arrested but I must pay for my crimes and be punished. I didn’t know what she meant by punishment but said yes anyway it couldn’t be worse than prison could it?
She went to a cupboard and produced a dog collar and fitted it around my neck I then heard a click as she padlocked it on.  She attached a lead to it and dragged me into the main office were there are 7 girls and three men working. She explained to them all what I had done and that I was to be punished as a example to everyone. I was stood in the middle of the room in full view of everyone as they all crowed around. 


Remove your blouse she told me I was gob smacked and couldn’t do it but she barked at me get it off or I will rip it off. I slowly took it off feeling ashamed as I had on a red satin uplift  bra that barley held my tits in place. I stood there trying to cover my self but she told me to put my hands behind my back which I did. No sooner had I done that I felt handcuffs snap onto my wrist. She lifted my arms and tied them with rope to a  overhead beam so I  was bent forward and straining at the shoulder. I thought my tits were going to fall out and everyone’s was looking at me.


She undid my skirt revealing that I had on the finest matching red satin panties and garter belt with seamed stockings. The panties stretched tightly on my arse. She will now be given 12 strokes of the belt she announced producing a wide leather belt. Suddenly my arse was on fire as the first stroke struck home and I jumped with the shock. Smack Smack the blows kept coming and I was dancing about trying to escape but couldn’t I was aware one of my tits had come out of my bra and I was screaming in pain. Finally it ended and I wanted to rub my poor bum now it was all over. The others were all laughing at me. But she didn’t undo me. She disappeared leaving me still bent over and came back with the top of a fishing rod a very fine whippy one.

ckbd0684
You didn’t think that was it did you she said with a smirk. You are making to much noise and she asked if anyone had a apple or orange. One of the girls produced one from her lunch box and she was told to stuff it in my mouth as a gag and tape it in with packing tape. She did and I was silenced one of the men came forward with a bulldog clip and asked if it would fit on my nipple. Good idea she said as he applied it to my nipple I screamed in to the gag and of coarse he had to pull my other tit out and do it to the other one as well.  


Swish the can hit my arse and it wasn’t like the belt it stung like hell and I jumped trying to get away from it which made things worse as the bull dog clips pulled on my nipples. I was trying to scream and crying like a baby as stroke after stroke fell on my already well strapped arse. My arse just seemed to be on fire the stinging was terrible.  Eventually she stopped and said she cant take any more on her bum  and she let the rope down a bit but not enough that I could touch my bum. Then to my dismay she said the next six will be on her tits. My god she wont cane my tits I thought but she did and I looked down at the soaking tits that I had been drooling on and saw the cane marks appear with every stroke. Every time she hit me I jumped and my tits flopped about and I was aware the men were even filming this on their phones.

dibnd031
At last that was it she then  stood behind me and told everyone this is what to expect if you steal and with that she pulled my knickers down and asked everyone to view my red arse. I desperately tried to keep my legs  closed as they all gathered around and poked and prodded. A few even gave me a smack while they were there. I felt so ashamed stood there with my tits hanging out and my knickers around my knees and still dressed in my suspenders and stockings. She left me there for about twenty minutes she knew how to humiliate a women. No one ever stole from the company again

No comments:

Post a Comment