Saturday 4 August 2012

Bondage Therapy

The doctor then told me, she had noted my magazines and writings, she had
read them and liked the way I had written an episode; as it was my hobby to
write of bondage incidents and/or episodes as I called them. She stated she
was into bondage in a big way and her assistant was her constant companion of
her administrations. Also, that she in turn, liked to be secured and so they
both had occasions to bind and tie each other as they saw fit, further
stating it was their relief from the stress of the job. Having read the
magazines and my writings, she wondered if I would mind trying a couple of
them, both to her and her lovely bound assistant that was standing there.
I had trouble looking back and forth between them, to keep the scene
imprinted in my mind, of just how lovely they both looked. So I just told
her I was impressed with her assistant and mentioned that I had told her
assistant that I would like to try and tie her sometime. The doctor then
told me that her bound friend had relayed the message and so she thought I
should see just how they looked. Then maybe we could go from there. I told
her the hospital didn't seem like a real good place for it, but she said
there are so many things that do go on in these places and the opportunity
for items and chances to do bondage like theirs presented itself quite often.
She asked for me to think about it and see if I could come up with something
for them using the items that can be found in such a place.
When she said "come up" with something, I had to see that I had already
noted such a "come upence" of my own, which might have been embarrassing.
But it didn't seem to bother either of them, so why should I let it bother
me. The doctor advised they would look forward to having me try to devise
something for them both. Not being one to lose such a chance, I simply
stated I would certainly like to oblige in any way possible. With that, I
once again glanced over at her assistant who by now she addressed as Mimi.
I then noticed that she had never moved her arms or hands from behind her
back. I now understood as I saw she was secured by tape of some type around
her ankles and just above her knees. I presumed her hands were also secured
somehow behind her back. The doctor then informed me this was the reason she
came so late at night, it allowed her to secure Mimi at various times after
looking at her patients.
With that statement, my mind had suddenly awakened to a thought of just
how to really secure Mimi. So I advised the doctor, who was telling me to
call her Valerie, that I would write down a list of items that I wanted Mimi
to bring me the next evening. At which time, when she had finished I would
then secure her in my own due time. Then asked Valerie to arrive around
midnight to see just what I had done to Mimi and if she approved. This
sounded like a good idea to her and stated she liked to see her bound very
tightly as I suggested. With that, she advised Mimi to be sure to obtain all
the items I requested and to allow me to do as I pleased with her. Mimi only
nodded her head in approval. With that, she took scissors from her bag and
cut the tape that had secured her assistant and left my room. Mimi remained
while I jotted down exactly what I wanted. Mimi looked at it and said she
would return the following evening around 10 P.M. with the items.
Needless to say, the entire next day was filled with a multitude of
visions of just what and how I could really secure her with or apply the
bondage as I had stated I would try. Knowing what a busy place this can be
with everyone running in and out checking, it would be interesting to see
just how well it could be done. The challenge was intriguing to say the
least. My room was a private one having a small alcove corner with a large
walk in closet. There was also a separate shower room and bathroom combined
which I felt would give ample space to put this bondage show on the road -
so to speak.
Mimi appeared right on time and was carrying two satchels in which she
advised were the requested items along with a few other odds and ends. She
was once again dressed in her form fitting white nurses outfit with the
stiletto high heels and long white gloves. Upon entering, she put down the
satchels on the bed saying she hoped I would be able to bind her most securely
as she preferred it to be tight and stringent just as her mistress does. She
stated "I can be tied and also like to use my tieing abilities too." I
assured her she might just get her wish; but first it was my turn. Her
remarks perked my interest so I asked her about her relationship with her
"Mistress" and told her we would talk as I was applying my ideas. First I
would blindfold her and proceed from there. She just smiled and said "your
wish is my command" - a true submissive - or so I presumed.
I told her to proceed back to the alcove, which was around the corner and
a bit removed from the entrance to the room. As she stood by the rear closet
area, I told her to remove her dress. Without hesitation she unbuttoned her
dress letting It fall to the floor, stepping out of it. The vision that stood
before me was breathtaking, with her full figure so well defined all in white
and already secured by the tight waist cincher which had six garters holding
up the white seamed hose and perched on her high heels. I told her to just
stand there as I went to get the Polaroid camera which she had brought. I
then laid out all the items on the bed and so it began.
First I had her remove her long white gloves and pull the white bathing
cap over her head tucking in her long hair. Then taking two powder puffs, I
put them over her eyes, running surgical tape around her entire head. Then
taking more tape, I ran it down from the top of the bathing cap, down her
cheeks to make the pads more secure. I asked her if she could see and she
replied, "no." She asked what I was going to do. I told her it was not for
her to ask but to just comply. She just smiled with those pretty lips,
saying "Yes, Master." Now this was a turn on if there ever was one. I next
told her to remove her tight white bikini panties and the white uplift bra
she was wearing. As she gracefully stepped out of her panties, I was amazed
to see that she was completely shaved. She must have sensed my thoughts and
stated it was the idea of her Mistress to keep her that way and that her
Mistress often tied her down and shaved her as part of their bondage play.
So I took another photo and was ready to continue.
I told her I would be starting with her legs and move upwards from that
point. I left her hands free for a while as I was thinking she could assist
me and be helpful in my endeavors until I finished. I had asked her to bring
me the wraps that they use when they set casts; being strips of cloth that
have plaster in them and when wet set up and form a rigid cast. So I began
by wrapping the strips over and around her insteps and to keep her heels on.
Then completely wrapped each leg to a point well up on her thighs and over
the hose and garters. Then getting a bowl of water, began to wet the strips
down to allow them to harden into a cast form. Once the wrappings dried,
she would be completely rigid and unable to even bend her knees. Again more
photos, to record the entire process.
When she first removed her bra, I encountered another interesting scene.
Her nipples had been pierced and she wore tiny silver rings through them. I
asked her about this and she replied, once again, it was the wish of her
Mistress, in case she needed to be secured, as only her Mistress knew how,
and for punishment. I asked her if her Mistress, Valerie, also had the same
rings. She said no. I then asked if she could do this procedure of which I
received an affirmative answer; saying her Mistress did it to her and that
it was not a serious problem, more so of just like having your ears
pierced. As such, I decided to change my thoughts of how I could secure her
breasts and just leave the tiny nipple rings exposed. So once again took
the plaster type of wraps and criss crossed them around her body above and
below her breasts in a type of form to make them stand out more
prominently. Then after watering them down, she was now encased in a form
fitting breast body cast too.
It took about 20 minutes for the plaster to harden. The leg casts were
already hardening and she remarked that it felt nice, tight and wonderful.
She was imagining just how she looked as she kept asking me. I told her once
again, not to talk so much otherwise I would gag her to which she replied that
she was hoping I would get the hint - making my heart skip a few beats at
that. So to oblige her, I took some of the 4X4 dressings, wadded them up and
told her to open her mouth. She just licked her delicious red lips and
accepted the full wad. I pushed it way in and used surgical tape to secure It
in place. Now my silent companion just stood mute and awaiting my next
effort. Next were the surgical gloves, telling her to hold her hands out and
slide them up and over her fingers. Having her make a fist, I then started to
tape running it around and down over her closed fists and secured them off.
Now back to the plaster tape and wrapped it all around the closed off
hands all the way up to the middle of her forearms. After watering them,
once more I had in place two arms in complete casts. She couldn't bend her
elbows or move her stiff arms as the plaster hardened just as her legs.
After more photos, then on to my last thought, which was to encase her
entire head as I had her legs, breasts and arms. I told her of my
intentions, but as she was blindfolded and mute with the gag, she just nodded
her head. Before I did this, I told her, for safety and security
precautions, I put a strip inside the casts which when pulled would act as a
cutting knife or razor to remove the casts. I tied the strips around a
wooden tongue depressor, then just fastened them down to the casts with some
tape. In case there was a problem, they just had to be pulled down and the
casts would be cut away and fall or could be peeled off in no time at all.
It was getting close to the time when doctor Valerie was to arrive, so I
needed to finish up my chores, or dressing, if you will. Thus, I started to
wrap her entire head. Covering the head and around the nose area, making
sure to leave the nostrils wide enough in order to breath naturally. I asked
her if she could hear as I was applying the water to the strips and she
nodded in an affirmative manner. I removed the tape and wadding gag and
obtained a pear shaped piece of rubber which is used in epileptics mouth.
Having already punched holes in it, I had her open her mouth and inserted
it. Over the top of this once again put the plaster tape, sealing it off
and wet it down. I had also cut holes in the cast tape as another
precaution so that with the openings in the rubber pear gag one could also
get air through. Again my photos continued.
Having requested marking pencils, I used them to draw a face on her
already hardened head cast. I painted on a large pair of red lips, colored
eyebrows and eyes on the cast then just looked at my vision of hospital
bondage. It was like she was wearing a full body cast but done in a split
version. She would be able to walk stiff legged and move her arms, but only
in an up and down fashion, something like a wooden soldier. Since the cast
had hardened, I inquired as to her breathing and she nodded it was OK. So I
told her to move backward a bit toward the open closet. As she very slowly
tried to walk stiff legged, I took more photos. Once she was positioned at
the closet door, I used surgical tubing and fastened it around each wrist
pulling her stiff arms up and straight away from her sides, fastening them
to the hooks In the side of the closet. I then had her spread her legs and
put a small wooden pole between her ankles. The pole had hooks in the ends
and small holes through out the length of the pole. I fastened the hooks to
keep her legs spread apart and keep her shaved sex exposed in case her
Mistress, upon arrival, would have any ideas of her own to apply.
Needless to say, I felt I had succeeded in my first efforts of hospital
bondage. Now I awaited my doctor's visit to check the dressing of my
operation and also her assistants dressings, to see if they met with her
professional standards. As I was taking more photos, there was a knock at my
closed door and I answered for whoever it was to come in. The doctor came in
carrying her bag and asked how I was doing and checked my dressings. Because
of the angle of the room she hadn't noticed where her assistant was. So I
just told Dr. Valerie to please check the closet. As she walked back, she
stopped suddenly and stared. Her exclamation was of discreet bondage
approval. She turned and smiled at me and said I had done an excellent job;
one that she had not thought of before. As we both stood there casually
looking at the photos and her now securely bound assistant, we discussed in
general their relationship, the bondage items and events and how they came
to be and grow.
As there was a small table and chairs in the room, I made some coffee and
the evening progressed with casual conversation of mutual interest. While
sitting there, we could also take into our view, Valerie's lovely assistant
all stiff, straight and entirely ours to do with as we saw fit. As such,
Valerie said she looked fairly nice from the front and asked me if I minded
that she would like to try her hand and see how she looked from the rear.
Without hesitation, Valerie got up and began to unfasten the ropes which
held her assistant's arms outspread. Once free, she told her that she was
going to turn her around and refasten her. It took a bit of effort to get
her to slide around as she had to take real short steps because of the bar
between her legs and being so stiff in the casts.
She finally managed and her bare ass cheeks were prominently displayed, as
Valerie told her to bend at the waist and then once again took each wrist and
fastened them spread apart back up to the clothes bar. She wasn't finished
yet. She fastened rope around her already cinched waist and ran the rope
through her open crotch area, over the rope around her waist and pulled it
securely in and tight. She also used a smaller type of rope, as she was bent
over, tied it to her nipple rings and ran it down to the pole and fastened it
to the pole. You can imagine the tension that resulted from this type of tie.
During this time, I also kept up recording the event with the photos. What
a way to recuperate and all done in the hospital. This type of therapy
would increase anyone's recovery rate, to say the least!
Once she had this tied off, we once again sat down to admire the view and
again there was more conversation over coffee. Then it was time to go, as
Valerie advised she had much to do. She was about to release her assistant,
Mimi, when I told Valerie, that before she did so, it was her turn, as turn
about is fair play, and I felt she herself should be secured before leaving.
Since, during the course of our conversation Valerie had advised that they
would both tie each other for various reasons, she too, must now be secured.
There was no hesitation and she turned back to me and just said she was at my
command.
I had her turn around, telling her I had a little thought or surprise of
sorts of my own imagination to try on her. She once again said, "Be my
guest." I used a scarf as a blindfold and fastened it over her eyes. Then
she was told to put her arms behind her back. As she did so, I took a leather
wrist strap and fastened both of her wrists together behind her back. Then I
undid the zipper on her skirt and let it drop to the floor and told her to
step out of it. She did so without hesitation. I then came up behind her
with a strap and as my body touched hers, she reached back with her bound
hands and her fingers caressed my already aroused manhood. I of course,
allowed her a few moments of play while I took the strap I held and had pulled
it tight across her breasts and pulled it back behind her as it had a military
type of buckle. I just pulled it in tight. It thus forced her breasts back
in and now held her already bound wrists and arms tight against her body. I
then pulled her black tight bikini panties down, saying her assistant was
displayed and so must she be as it was necessary for the next part of my idea.
That Idea consisted of a "chastity belt" leather harness type of outfit
with two dildos attached. I informed her that I would be filling her up in
certain way, with some slight lubrication on the one dildo, I inserted it up
and into her anal region and next took the other dildo and slid it down the
leather strap and inserted it inside her love mound. Then, I turned her
around and pulled the strap up tightly. This particular strap had a hasp
type of fastener so I took a small padlock and fastened it. She, of course
was a bit surprised and moved rather seductively trying to adjust to the
feelings of the leather chastity belt and its reminder that it was locked
on. As she was blindfolded and she knew the rules, she didn't make any
remarks, other than to sexily moan and groan in approval. I then told her
she as to be gagged too and then released in order that she could then
release Mimi and take her home. But they would both be bound for the trip
home. She just said, sounds delightful and to proceed.
I then got Mimi's panties and bra from the bed where I had put them when I
first had her take off her clothes and started on her. As I turned Valerie
around I had her stand there for a moment to just admire her statuesque bound
beauty along with taking a couple more photos. Good thing I had thought of
getting a lot of film and flash for this evenings endeavor. Then I gently
brushed my lips across Valerie's in a quick kiss and told her I was to then
gag her. Her response to my kiss was most delicious and she tried to stick
her tongue into my mouth in a french kiss. I told her then that her kiss
tasted delicious, but wanted her to taste the gag next. So I bunched up
Mimi's panties put them in my own mouth and once again stood before Valerie
and this time planted a good kiss on her lips. As I did so she opened her
mouth to french kiss me so I then pushed Mimi's panties into her mouth with
my tongue. She accepted the kiss and this gag readily.
I felt this wasn't enough, so once more, took her panties that I had just
removed and did the same thing. Then I also took Mimi's bra and pushed it
into her mouth. Now, I had a good packing. So I just took surgical tape and
sealed off her mouth. I ran long strips all the way from her hair line across
her mouth and back to the opposite hair line. I did this several times so as
to make it look just like her own skin color. Then I used her lipstick and
painted on a pouting pair of lips with deep color. After which I just let
her stand there as I released Mimi from her position and brought her over to
stand next to her partner in bondage hospital garb. A few more pictures and
then it was time to leave. I then released Valerie from her bindings but
only after putting her skirt back on. I also had pulled the release strings
down so that the leg casts of Mimi would be off in order that she could
walk, but left all the other casts on and in place. I then packed all the
items for them to take and finally removed the blindfold from Valerie's
eyes.
Now, I said, you are both mine as my bondage patients, although I may be
your hospital patient. Valerie's eyes just smiled above her sealed red
lips. I told Valerie that I wanted her to call me on her arrival back home
as I had something to tell her and Mimi and that it concerned their bondage
that they both had on. So as all good things must come to an end, they left
for the evening. It was a rather distinct pleasure to see them leave the
hospital as they were and without causing so much as a slight disturbance to
the other nurses and/or people on the floor. Just prior to leaving I advised
Valerie that she could remove the gag upon arrival at home and then to call
me, but that she could decide for herself as to how long she wished Mimi to
remain as she was in the bound casts.
I received Valerie's call after about a half hour. She had just noticed
when she got hone that the leather chastity belt had a padlock on it and
where was the key. I only replied that I had secretly placed it somewhere
within Mimi's bondage so that when she removed the casts, she would have to
be very careful and not lose it. I then asked her to put the phone to
Mimi's ear as there were a couple of things I wished to tell her. Even
though Mimi did have the head cast on, she could still hear, so I explained
that I had put her Mistress in a dildo chastity belt with a padlock on it
and had hidden the key inside her casts somewhere. I also told Mimi that I
really liked her nipple rings and inquired if her Mistress had any. Of
course, she couldn't reply. However, I told her that if she didn't, it would
be my request that she do the same to her Mistress.
This of course is another episode. I told her to have her Mistress bound
most stringently when she did it and to photograph it or video tape the entire
session. Then I told Mimi that she had a last surprise which was of my own
doing, that the chastity belt dildo bondage had one particular phase. Then I
demonstrated this, by pressing a button on the little black box which I held.
It was a micro wave type of starter switch which when pressing one button one
of the dildos would start to vibrate and continue for about 15 seconds. I
told Mimi that I had buttons for either one or both. My last surprise must
have been a dilly as I could hear Valerie moan in pleasure when the vibrators
went on. Thus I laid down and told them they were free to remove their
respective bondage items at their leisure. In the meantime, during the course
of the evening whenever I awoke, I utilized the buttons on the little black
box; not knowing whether or not they were still effective, but hoping so, just
for the heck of it.
This particular incident took place on a Friday night and my recovery was
progressing better than I had anticipated and of course with the extra
Medicinal efforts produced or directed by my own physician, I was due to be
released soon, probably this coming weekend. So then my therapy was due to
cease, or so I thought. As it being the weekend, I didn't expect that I would
see Valerie or Mimi again. So I just relished in my own time hospital bondage
playtime therapy session as I so deemed to call It. So for Saturday, I went
through my therapy sessions on my own for the heck of it as I wasn't due to
anymore and soon to be released.
Then shortly after visiting hours were over, a phone call came from Mimi
to inquire as to how I was doing. I was excited and surprised to have her
call. I replied fine, but how was she. She said that her mistress had left
her in the cast bondage for the evening, but had let her lie down and then
removed them in the morning. She said it had taken her almost forever to
find the key for the padlock on the chastity belt. That it was most clever
for me to have hollowed out the rubber mouth gag that I had inserted in her
mouth and that is where the key was hidden. She said Valerie had a most
interesting evening since she couldn't get if off and was on the receiving
end of my playing with the buttons on the little black box. Most ingenious
and devilish on my part but yet very enjoyable. So I thanked them for their
efforts not only for the surgery they had done as I was pleased but also for
their taking me into their confidence to be a small part of shall we say our
particular bondage interest.
Then Mimi confided her Mistress had asked her to call to see if they could
possibly stop by and say good-by and they had one small item regarding a
"contract' they wished to discuss. I didn't pay much attention to that
comment, as presumed, it was meant for hospital regulations concerning the
bill. But as I was intrigued to be seeing them again, replied they could stop
by anytime. She said they would try to be there within the hour. As I
eagerly awaited their arrival, I returned to look over all the bondage
magazines and episodes I had been working on in possible anticipation of
another evening of bondage events. They arrived as usual in their
professional dress and manner. Once again I took In Mimi's entire form
fitting white outfit and Valerie's outfit of skirt, colored silken blouse and
matching jacket with a scarf accented and wound around her neck.
As they entered, Mimi stayed behind to put a "do not disturb" sign on the
door, closing it then locked it from inside. Valerie inquired as to how I felt
and the usual amenities of greeting. I was progressing exceptionally well and
thanked her for reconstructing my facial problem and eliminating the bags from
under these middle age eyes. Almost made me look human I told her.
Laughing, she went over to the small table in the corner of the room. Mimi
had brought in a bag of "what nots" and Valerie said she had brought some
champagne to celebrate our fruitful meeting and all its bondage delights.
With that, Mimi brought out the bottle - her toast was one of words that
pertained to our shared interest of continued bondage adventures for us all.
I, of course, thanked them for their extra special attention, the fun of
recovery under and with their assistance.
Valerie sat down and requested that I sit as they had something they
wished me to look at. With that she opened her briefcase, bringing forth a
large piece of paper which she asked that I look at. As I began to look it
over, it was a bondage contract directed to me. I glanced at them both and
continued to read. It stated they wished for me to become their bondage
Master, they would consider it a privilege to become my submissives in
bondage to any and all bondage purposes I could devise and inflict upon them
both. It was signed by both of them and only awaited my signature. In
essence, it meant they both agreed to abide by my bondage and it would be
their pleasure to have me as their bondage master extraordinaire. Continuing
to look it over; they could sense my arousal and interest, sexually and
otherwise to their request. I was dumbfounded to say the least.
I advised them I would have to think it over; but while doing so I felt
that maybe they should be placed into a bondage tie together while I
considered just how I might comply or fulfill this contractual request. They
both smiled and eagerly agreed to my request. Now I knew the reason for the
satchels that Mimi had brought in along with the briefcase that Valerie had.
I told them to lay out the items they had brought on the bed. I also had a
few items of my own, that I had requested be brought in to me by certain
friends. I figured with all the items they brought in it would be a bondage
lovers delight or night as I said. I then asked Mimi to remove her uniform
dress and for Valerie to remove her skirt, blouse and jacket. They were,
once again, both wearing long gloves to match their outfits and had on
extremely high heels, of which I would guess to be 5 to 6 inches in height.
At my command, they quickly wiggled out of their clothes, and stood there
awaiting my commands or next instructions. I told them as they both offered
themselves, maybe they should be bound together to consider the extent of
their idea. With that, I took a couple of metal rings and told them to braid
them into their hair. Valerie's hair was not as long as Mimi's so as they
both worked on each other, I began to formalize just how I might secure them
together and thus laid out various ropes, straps and various other items with
which to begin. I first told Mimi to have Valerie begin by kneeling in the
closet floor and to secure her by rope above the knees. I then also got a
couple of small pulleys and fastened them above her head onto the clothes bar
in the closet. Next, I had Mimi kneel next to Valerie and I affixed some rope
around and above her knees. I was glad it was a large walk in closet as I was
beginning to visualize a pretty bound twosome in my mind.
They both had put their hands behind their backs as if anticipating that
is how they were to be bound next. Instead, I took a long piece of rope and
fastened it around Mimi's waist and tied it behind her back with a long lead.
I did the same to Valerie, after which I took the long lead of rope and pulled
it through Mimi's love mound delighting in the way she tried to help me.
Neither of them spoke a word as I continued and so just awaited their fate.
I pulled the long lead rope up through her rope around the waist and above
her head pulling it through the pulley and then secured it off to the ring
that was braided in Valerie's hair and pulled it extra tight before tieing
it off. This of course created some nice sensations as I could tell by the
way she moved. I repeated this procedure with Valerie and pulled the long
end up and through the other pulley and tied it off into the ring in Mimi's
hair.
Now I had two nice sexy ladies bound rather straight up as they sought to
alleviate some of the sensations of the rope which was secured through their
crotch area and tied to their hair. This is getting rather difficult to
describe, but I will continue to try to describe just how they would be after
a fashion of various and sundry different ways to get them bound together in
a love type of bondage. Of course as they were kneeling and also had the
crotch ropes through their slits and tied off through the pulleys and into
the rings in their hair, you can imagine the sensations they both had. I
could vividly see their subtle movements in attempting to adjust to this
feeling of the rope between their legs as it kept them close together and in
a constant form of movement because of the deep penetration of the rope in
their love mounds. I rather enjoyed watching those subtle female movements
in which they kept their own excitement growing; So, I just stopped for a
while to watch and took up the contract and glanced at it occasionally as I
was watching.
So now to continue, using more rope, I had them extend their arms around
each other, as they crossed at the elbows, I wound the rope in a figure
eight around the elbows which kept their arms secured and next to their
bodies. Then I had them reach around each other with their hands placed on
each others ass cheeks. Taking some more rope, I fixed it up to bring their
wrists as close together as I could and so that their hands were on each
others ass. I think the medical term for ass is "glutimas maximas" or
something like that. Just thought I would throw that in as this was a
medical facility. So now they were very secure and bound tightly next to
each other. But I still had more ideas. I took a strap now and ran it
around both their waists to pull them, once again, even closer and strapped
it tight. Now they were most assuredly taking the appearance of one bound
pretty picture. As I was taking a few photos of all this, I had to stop and
think of how to continue.
I had a rather nice bound package already but another thought or two came
to mind. So I went and got the couple of hard rubber gags, which were round
and rather stiff and had the center cut out. They both turned their heads
toward me as I again approached them. Telling them it was time for a nice
gag, one which I hoped they would enjoy. Neither said a word. Then I turned
it right side up and because of its being such a stiff piece of rubber, it
sprung open and forced the mouth open wide. Now it couldn't be forced out
until I retrieved it by reaching in and turning it back down sideways. Both
Mimi and Valerie's gags were done the same way. Now I had two bound
beauties with their mouths wide open. They could of course stick their
tongues through the center opening of the gag.
There was a reason for this, as next I obtained two collars which were
about 3 inches in height and fastened them around each of their necks. This
reinforced them to keep their chins up as the collars were of a stiff leather,
they couldn't close their mouths any more or push down or otherwise, as the
hard rubber gags were in and secured by the stiff collars. On the front of
each collar was a "D" ring. I utilized this as I noted that Mini had on a
front hook bra tonight and in fact so did Valerie. Guess they must dress
about the same each time with their undergarments. They both had on nice full
waist cinchers with 6 garters which was fastened to their hose.
As Mimi had the nipple rings, I decided to use small chain and with a hook
fastener attached one hook to each of these rings, running the chain back up
towards Valerie's neck and fastened it to the "D" ring. You have to use your
own imagination to visualize this, but needless to say, this was a very nice
security chain. Since Valerie didn't have any nipple rings, I was debating
just how I could do the same to her. As I was looking at the items they had
brought, noted a nipple clamp which had a chain between the two nipple clamps.
So here was my answer. I just clamped them onto her nipples and when doing
so, she gave a slight jump, because of the pressure, but of course, she
couldn't really say anything as she was gagged. By affixing that chain back
to Mimi's "D" ring in her collar, this once again brought them close together
so that their mouths were almost touching.
Now my excitement increased as I figured out that if I affixed another
chain between the two "D" rings on their collars this could bring their
mouths together in a kissing position. So this I did. Now wondering as I
watched their lips meet, just how long it might be before I could enter this
position into the Guiness book of records. Which I told them as I continued
to watch them and decide just what else I could do. As the gags had the open
center area, I could see that they were tongueing each other while they were
kissing. A delightful sight, which I'm sure you would agree. I then told
them I would just consider their contract and watch them in the pretty
predicament they were bound in. I turned on the closet light and just
closed the doors a bit, to allow me to sit down at the table and watch them
as they continued to squirm and move to alleviate the sensations between
their legs and also noted their fingers were playing with each others ass
checks and that they were kissing in earnest and flicking their tongues in
and out of the rubber gag openings into each others mouths.
To finish, I got some more rope and opened the doors of the closet. Now I
took the rope and pulled first each of Mimi's ankles up and tight against her
thigh area where I ran the rope around her ankle and thigh and tied it off
rather tightly. I did the same with both of Valerie's ankles. Now I had
them both suspended on their knees and held up straight by the crotch ropes
that were affixed to the pulleys and to the rings in each of their hair. I
had purposely not blindfolded them as I rather enjoyed watching them as they
tried to watch me and themselves as I was doing this entire procedure. Well
all good bondage positions must reach an end, and so this was it.
I just sat down and watched them. They continued to glance in my
direction as I put forth several comments on just how nice they both
looked. That I would like to continue in this vein and conceive other ways
to bind them together. So as I was looking over the contract one more time,
I closed the door on them to allow them a few moments to themselves, the
contract appealed in such a manner that I of course signed it and then
opened the door and said I would certainly agree to the conditions of the
contract and they were now both mine to do with as I pleased bondagewise,
sexualwise and any other manner in which I so chose. They only looked at me
with wide sexy, dreamy eyes as they had been enjoying themselves which I
could certainly tell. I took some scotch tape and attached the contract on
the wall of the closet, telling them they could not begin to envisualize the
future bondage efforts and episodes. I had also been taking Polaroid photos
of the entire session, so once again told them I would allow them to look at
the signed contract. Then I took the clothes they had removed, hung them on
hangers and put them in the closet and closing the door for a while so they
could reflect on the signed contract hung next to them and to reflect on
themselves.
While they were enjoying themselves, or so I hoped, I sat down and tried
to think of a way once I removed them from this predicament, how I could
again bind them to send them on their way for the evening. As I was due to
be released the next day, many thoughts were running through my head as to
how I could enforce and really apply the contract in a daily fashion taking
into consideration our respective daily work days and all the etcs. that
would present themselves. With all this in mind, I just relaxed and opened
up the door to my room I had put most of the bondage items away with the
exception of a few which I was thinking of now using to bind them for their
departure. I was a bit surprised when the night nurse came in and inquired
if everything was okay. I smiled and said yes. She said she thought she had
seen the doctor and her assistant come in. I stated they had been here but
had to leave for a while as they said they were "tied up" with something to
do and also they would be back once they had resolved the matter, or so they
said. She couldn't see anything as I had the closet door almost closed and
nothing else was there. She stayed and chatted a short while, then left on
her rounds.
Once she had left, I went back and opened the closet door and again looked
at my two new bound submissive sexy slaves, or so were my words to myself -
just what to do with the both of them? I released them after a period of
time and they had to take a few moments to get the kinks out of the supple
bodies from the way they had been bound. But as they were about to start to
get dressed, I advised them that I had another bondage idea to employ before
they left. They just looked at each other, then back at me and said nothing
I said since I now had the contract signed, I thought that it would be
fitting to keep the episode going. They smiled but I could imagine what
they were thinking that they had made a good choice for a bondage master and
that this guys mind was good for their efforts of continued bondage and
maybe even insatiable.
Since I had heard them say they were both the same size, I told Valerie
that she was to put on Mimi's outfit, keeping off the tight white bikini
panties. Then for Mimi to don Valerie's outfit, once again without the
panties. I told Valerie to fasten a nice secure crotch rope to Mimi's
shaved mound and to make sure she left a double long lead thin rope. As
Valerie started to put on Mimi's white outfit, I then told her I thought
they should go as twins with the crotch rope. So I affixed a nice tight one
around her waist and up through her lips and made sure it was secured extra
tight. Since Mimi and Valerie had clothes on now, I told Valerie to take
both sets of panties and to stuff Mimi's mouth and seal it off with tape.
As she was doing this, I got the human face mask which was made of flexible
latex. It had small eye openings, but the mouth was one piece and no
opening. I then pulled it over top of her entire head and began to pull the
draw strings together and Valerie helped by smoothing in the sides of the
mask and after a fashion we had the ends meet in the, back and her entire
head was now encased within the mask.
Since she was gagged, she couldn't say a word other than to emit a few
mewing sounds. I then buttoned her silken blouse, but first took the loose
ends of the crotch rope and ran one of the two ropes through the nipple
rings Mimi was wearing and pulled them through the button hole. Then I
affixed the stiff leather collar too. Around this, I took the scarf that
Valerie had on and ran it around to hide the collar. The loose ends of the
scarf hid the lead ropes, whereas I told Valerie, she could hold them as a
guide and lead her bound assistant from the room but not before I took
Mimi's arms and pulled them behind her back so that her wrists were pulled
up toward her neck. I then tied off her wrists and used a small strap and
ran it through the crook of her elbows and pulled it in to bring them back
towards each other as close as I could get them. It certainly was a good
thing she is so flexible, as they almost met in the small of her back.
I secured them off, then put the jacket over top of her shoulders and let
the sleeves hang. So it just looked as if she was wearing a cape. Then
Valerie took a wig, that resembled her type of hair and put it over the top
of the face mask. So I now had a perfect twin, or exchange of position, if
you will. To finish off the package, I had Valerie raise her skirt whereas I
took some more rope and fastened a hobble above her knees and then let the
skirt fall back down to hide the rope. Now I told Valerie that she could
escort her companion back home for the evening. A very pleasant way to end
the evening, not to mention my stay at the hospital with all its wondrous
medical rehabilitation facilities to include bondage therapy. As they were
preparing to leave told Mimi that I wanted her to affix the nipple rings to
Valerie, the same as hers, but I wanted her to do it with a complete and
secure bondage medical scenario and to record it all on film for my future
viewing pleasure. She just nodded her head in approval. As I glanced at
Valerie, she didn't say a word, but could imagine the thoughts she must have
had at that point in time. With this, I gave Valerie a very nice good night
kiss and also kissed Mimi's cheek of the human latex face mask. Then I just
took a final photo and they departed for the night.
Needless to say, I slept well that particular night. The next day was my
own date of departure and back to the old grind. So ends this epistle for
now. Much more was certain to be forthcoming as you can well imagine. I
know this may seem quite long, but wanted to record it somehow for all the
interesting time and for the future of just how my new contractual agreement
as a bondage Master would be. Bondage fun, you can bet. With that, this
brings to an end the start of something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment