Thursday 23 August 2012

JACKETED



Little did I know what a night it was going to be when I went down to
the emergency room to see if I could see Brian Peterson, my current flame.
He was a senior surgical resident and was currently assigned to the ER.
Perhaps I could catch him in a quiet moment. As a student nurse, I had been
on duty on a medical floor for most of the day and then had become bored,
reading in the library. Now I was looking for a little excitement. Brian
looked up from his desk in the doctor's chart room and smiled when he saw
me.

"Hi, Ann. What are you doing down here?"

"Well, I thought if you were not busy, maybe we could have a cup of coffee,
or something," I answered.

"Just give me a chance to finish this note and then maybe I can get away
for a while."

I stood there admiring the way he looked in his surgical scrub suit. He was
well built, not overweight, and as usual seemed warm and friendly. We had
met during my surgical rotation and the dates that followed had been
fun....and sexually fulfilling.

"Okay, let's go. Things are quiet. You look very nice in your blue and
white striped students uniform with the white apron." As we got out in the
central hallway, he asked, "Do you think things look better down here in
the ER?"

"The place does look cleaner and a little more spacious," I noted.

Brian said, "We cleaned out a large storeroom of all the old stuff and
outmoded equipment, put in some new shelves and now we can get all stuff in
there that previously was in the corridors. Here, I'll show you."

He took my hand and led me through a swinging door into the new storeroom
and then between two rows of high cabinets to where we were hidden from the
door. Turning to face me, he gently grasped my shoulders and drew me to
him. I snuggled close as our lips met. I was soon gasping for breath.

"I wondered why you wanted to show me this place," I said, drawing him even
closer. I tried nipping him on the neck at which point he stepped back a
little and grabbed my hands, forcing them back behind my waist where he
could hold both of them in one of his. With his other hand, he grasped my
hair, holding my head so he could kiss me again without fear of a neck
bite.

"Now I have you," he said, and proceeded to nibble down to the small of my
neck. Held partially immobilized in this manner, I found myself getting
more and more excited. My breasts were crushed against his chest and I
could sense my nipples getting enlarged and more sensitive.

"Ann, you like being held so you can't do anything, don't you?" Brian
observed.

"Yes, I'm getting really turned on, and I think you are also," I said for I
could feel his growing erection pushing against by pubic area through the
layers of clothing. "But I am scared someone will walk in on us."

With that, he released me saying, "You're right. In another minute or so,
I'm not sure either of us could stop. And you're such a little vixen. About
the only thing that could control you is one of those things there,"
pointing to a bundle on the rack next to where we were standing.

The bundle was labeled "Canvas Camisole". When I asked what that was, he
said, "Ann, a smart girl like you should be able to figure out that is a
euphemism for a strait jacket."

"You have these in the ER? I guess you might get a rare wild patient, come
to think of it. Yes, I have seen one of these before and wondered what it
would be like to be put in one."

As I said this, I realized that I was giving voice to one of my fantasies.
I had found that when I thought of being restrained in this way....or any
way....I quickly got sexually aroused. I stood there, becoming a little
sweaty with cold hands and a racing heart beat. In a basket near the
camisole bundle were some wrist and ankle restraint cuffs. I picked one up
noting that they were leather, lined with sheepskin. Pretty strong I
guessed. Brian just smiled. I said to him, "You know, I have watched some
of those escape artists and even saw one of those guys demonstrate how to
escape from a strait jacket by pulling his arms in out of the sleeves."

Brian said, "Ann, I think you would find that very difficult. In fact, I
think you would be begging for release very quickly."

"I guess we will really never know," I said, "But it would be fun to bet
you. I think I could get out, and even if I couldn't, I might even enjoy
the thing."

"Well, if you are serious, I think I know a way to prove me right and you
very wrong," he said. "Come on down to the cafeteria. We'll get some
coffee."

A few minutes later as we sipped our drinks at a table in the hospital
dining room which was practically deserted at this time of the evening, I
said, "Yes, I think I am serious."

"About what?" he asked. "Oh, the strait jacket. Are you sure?" When I
nodded he said, "Okay, let me make a telephone call. I'll be right back."

When he returned a few minutes later he said, "Ann, it's all set up. A
friend of mine is the evening nursing supervisor in the psych unit. We have
known each other for a few years and I trust her. Her unit has been very
quiet because of some remodeling so after laughing at my request, she said
she would be glad to have some company to break up the monotony of the
evening."

"You mean right now?" I gasped wondering whether I really was crazy in my
fantasies.

"Yep, put up or shut up, as they say. Come on with me and while we are on
our way you can tell me what the bet is going to be."

"I think you should decide that since you are going to lose," I said.

"Okay, if you escape or demand to be released within six hours, you have to
be my maid for six days, doing my cooking, cleaning the place, doing the
laundry, etc.," he said.

I replied, "You could have made it eight hours for all I care for I was
planning on sleeping that long tonight. Now if I win you have to be at my
beck and call whenever you are not on duty for one week. This includes
taking me to dinner, a ball game or two, and perhaps a few other things."

By this time we had reached the locked door of the psych ward. "You're on,"
he said.

"Now is the time to leave if you wish."

The door was opened by an attractive woman dressed in black slacks, white
V-necked blouse and a light blue, supervisors coat. A smile appeared on her
tanned face when she saw Brian. "Come in, Brian. And you must be Ann. I'm
Cheryl Barnett. Welcome to my inner sanctum. Ann, Brian tells me you would
like to have a personal demonstration of a strait jacket and think you
might be able to escape or at least enjoy one for a few hours. Are you sure
you know what you are doing?"

"Yes," I replied. "I don't see what the big deal is and think I can win our
little bet."

"Okay. Brian, you can make yourself at home while I get Ann ready, or you
can make yourself scarce. Ann, come with me to the nurse's locker room."
Once there she found me an empty locker and said, "Ann, we don't want to
get your pretty uniform all wrinkled, so take off all your clothes, wrist
watch and any jewelry. Put them in the locker and I'll get you a patient's
gown."

As I stripped down, I paused when all that remained was my bra and panties.
Surely I could leave these on, but she did say "all". I compromised by
taking off the bra but leaving the panties on. By this time Cheryl had
returned and handed me a cotton, wrap-around gown. I slipped my arms into
the short sleeves and she overlapped the two sides across my front where a
Velcro arrangement kept the gown closed. The upper part of the gown left a
portion of my chest exposed, the gown only reached to my upper thighs, and
the tight waist emphasized my figure. I had become a little embarrassed at
showing my breasts to Cheryl, and the gown didn't give me much of a reason
to relax. Her apparent enjoyment and control of what was happening made me
a little uneasy.

"Ann, you look very attractive in that gown although I don't think gray is
your best colour. Come with me and you can carry this." She handed me a
bundle similar to the one in the ER storeroom. This one was simply labeled
"STR-F-Sp".

As I padded after her in my bare feet I asked, "What do these letters
mean?"

"Strait jacket-Female-Special," she replied "Special because it is one we
designed ourselves." At this point I heard a bell sound. Cheryl left me
standing in the corridor, unlocked the unit door and let Brian come back
in. He apparently had gone out to get some more coffee for he was carrying
a cafeteria bag.

"Wow, look at you," he said. "This is going to be fun. Where are we
heading?"

Cheryl said, "We have just finished painting one wing and so it's deserted.
There is a special room I think Ann will enjoy." With that, she turned on a
few lights that illuminated the corridor. We followed her until she reached
another locked door that had a small window. She selected a key from her
key ring, unlocked the door and stepped aside to allow Brian and I to
enter. The room had no windows or other doors. The walls were lined with
some thick matting, the ceiling lights were recessed behind glass, and the
floor was covered by some type of rubber like material. There were no
articles of furniture. "Welcome to our tight room," she said.

I stood there speechless as I took this all in.

"Ann, you can leave now if you wish," but I shook my head. "All right, show
us your new jacket."

I opened the bundle and took out the thing. There were numerous straps
attached to the medium weight but strong material. My heart began to race a
little as she took the strait jacket from me and held it up, expecting me
to insert my arms. I toyed with the idea of leaving but knew that I wanted
to experience what was about to occur. So in went my hands and arms. I
found that my hands did not reach the ends of the sleeves which terminated
in long straps. She turned me around and loosely fastened two of the back
straps. As she took off her nurses coat, she commanded me to kneel
down still facing away from her. "Ordinarily our patients are not as
compliant as you and we have to wrestle them to the floor." (I got the idea
that she was quite capable of doing this.) I was then pushed forward onto
my stomach and felt her sit down on my rump.

"Brian, you can hold her wrists or the sleeve straps as I start lacing her
up. The jacket reached just to the level of my pubis and I could feel it
being drawn snug as she apparently pushed the laces through the holes of
the overlapping back portions. Soon she had reached my neck where the
jacket terminated and the highest back strap was attached. This she pulled
tight and buckled. The next strap was just above my breasts and when
fastened pulled my shoulders back a little. Then came the waist strap and
the one at the bottom level. It still didn't feel very tight but Cheryl
then started pulling the laces tighter after which went to work on the
straps, pulling with considerable effort.

"Brian, I'd let you have the fun of doing this but you would probably take
it easy on her." She grasped my shoulders and pulled me up onto my knees.
Reaching around me, she then took the sleeve straps from Brian and pulled
them back around each side, after which she somewhat roughly pushed me
forward again onto the rubber flooring. "Brian, hold one sleeve while I
thread this other strap through the D-ring on the back...one of my special
refinements. It keeps her from being able to slide the strap up or down.
There. That's it, thread the other strap into the ring on our side and we
will just fasten the straps together, pulling them as tight as possible. No
way is she going to escape, and to make absolutely sure, we will just
fasten this last strap. Well now, Ann, I see you left your little panties
on despite the fact I told you to take off all your clothes." I felt her
hand go between my upper thighs, reach up and pull my panties down and off.
She then grasped a strap coming down from the front of the jacket. As she
pulled it back, the strap found its way up between my buttocks to cover my
vagina and anus. With a tug the strap was buckled to the back of the
jacket. I was now lying prone, hugging myself. I had become
progressively more excited, especially when she sat on me, her thighs
pressing in on each hip. The crotch strap added to this arousal. Now I was
rolled over onto my back and lifted into a sitting position. Brian,

kneeling in front of me, looked and laughed, "Ann, you really should see
yourself. What a picture."

With that I tried kicking out at him but he easily evaded me.

"I thought you might try something like that so I brought you a little
present." He went over to the cafeteria bag he had previously been
carrying, and drew out two of the sheep skin lined cuffs which he proceed
to put on my ankles. Cheryl grabbed my knees as I struggled and saw Brian
thread a short strap through the hasps of the cuffs. When the strap was
buckled there was only about four inches between my ankles.

"Brian, that's not fair, darn you." Obviously this was going to make it
even more difficult for me to get loose for I had imagined getting over on
my knees or standing up so I could move my arms easier. At this point,
his beeper went off and he indicated he had a call from the ER. Cheryl
said, "Before you leave this damsel in distress, let me tell you that it is
now 10:30 and my night nurse will be coming on duty shortly. Her name is
Amy and I can trust her. I'll let her know you will probably be coming back
to visit with Ann. I have enjoyed this very much, hope I can get better
acquainted with her and only wish I could stay with her longer tonight. But
I'm sure Amy will take real good care of her. When she begs for release,
where do you want her to go?"

"She can use one of the on-call surgical nurses rooms which she already
knows about, or she came go home. I'll try to get back here in one or two
hours but she will probably be gone by then, won't you?" he said, turning
to me and pushing me onto by back. He quickly came over, gave me a big
kiss, and said, "Have fun." With that he left.

"Ann, I'm going to leave you to check on the patients and give report. Amy
will be in after a while. I'll turn up the heat in here to make sure you
are warm enough. As Brian suggested, 'Have fun'".

"Cheryl, before you go would you scratch my nose and tell me how I let you
know when I get out?"

"If you are going to get out, you can scratch your own nose. Bye-bye," she
said as she closed the door, locking it behind her.

First I tried to sit up and found I could do this despite not being able to
use my arms or separate my ankles. Next, I started to pull my right arm out
of its sleeve and was encouraged to find that I could in fact get move it
one or two inches. I sat there trying first one arm and then the other.
Maybe about three minutes passed before I realized I really wasn't making
any progress. Well perhaps I could lift my arms and pull the jacket up over
my head. But this just served to tighten the crotch strap. I knew that I
just had to get a hand free and then push it out from under the back of the
jacket. This would allow me to open the crotch strap. Thinking that I might
do better kneeling, I tried swing my legs around to roll myself up but this
didn't work and simply resulted in my falling down onto my side. By now I
was beginning to sweat from the effort and the fact that Cheryl had
increased the room temperature considerably. I found I could not go from a
prone to a kneeling position, but may be I could stand up if I got over
against the wall. So I started rolling across the floor. When I reached the
wall, I got into a sitting position and inched my way up until I was
standing. Now I really began to pull and twist, attempting to get the
jacket loosened up. "Damn them. She didn't have to pull those straps this
tight," I thought. Perhaps I made a little progress with my next series of
pulls but suddenly I was falling forward and, unable to step because of the
ankle strap, I fell onto my knees and then flat on the floor, forcing my
arms into my upper abdomen. It was like a Heimlich maneuver, used on a
choking person to dislodge something in his trachea. Stomach juices were
forced up into the back of my throat. For the next few minutes, I simply
lay there. I was sweating considerably, my nose still itched, but slowly my
frustration gave way to a pleasurable feeling. I had no use of my arms, my
ankles were tied together and the crotch strap was making me want something
more down there. Moving my bound arms up and down increased this sensation.
I turned over onto my back and spread my knees. My nipples were hard
against the jacket material and my juices were flowing as I became more and
more aroused. Suddenly I heard a key in the door lock. The door opened
and a very pretty, blond woman, about my size and build came in carrying a
glass of water and a towel. She was dressed in a green jump suit with a
wide leather belt.

"Hi Ann. I'm Amy, your night nurse. I see you haven't got out of that thing
yet. Are you ready to give up?" she asked.

"No, not quite. Maybe if you just loosened the straps a little."

"Ann, that would be cheating and I might get in considerable trouble with
Cheryl.

Besides, from the flush on your face, you look like you are enjoying the
challenge." She knelt down close beside me and helped me into a sitting
position. With an arm around my shoulders she used the towel to wipe the
sweat off my face and thighs. Then she offered me a big drink of the water
she had brought, an offer I gratefully accepted.

"Was Cheryl gentle with you?" she asked.

"Well sort of. She seemed warm and friendly, but rather domineering. And
she certainly is strong. These straps are very tight. She indicated you
were good friends," I replied.

"Yes and she is one of the key members of a club of which I am a member.
Like you, she was the one who introduced me to a strait jacket. Of course,
I knew her better than you and she was not as kind to me on that occasion."

I asked, "What did she do to you?"

"After lacing me up and fastening the straps, she taped my ankles and
thighs together and then not only gagged me but wrapped my head in an Ace
bandage"

"That's terrible," I said.

"No, I rather enjoyed it in retrospect. I sure got excited and sense that
you are not finding this too bad. Cheryl said that you and I might have a
lot in common. Did you like her earrings?"

"Yes, although I was so uptight that I didn't pay much attention to them."

Amy said, "They are simple, half inch wide rings from which a second pair
of similar rings dangle. The interesting thing about them is that the rings
are solid and cannot be removed. They are a symbol of some of her
interests. You might like to know that she talked me into having my nipples
pierced."

"I don't believe it," I exclaimed.

"Well look." With that she zipped down the front of her suit and pulled it
off her shoulders. She did not have on a bra and both of her good sized
breasts poked out. She was not wearing the rings at the time, but pulling a
nipple a little to one side, she showed me the tiny hole. "I wear the rings
on only special occasions and would have worn them tonight if I had known
you would be here. Feel how erect my nipples are from just touching them a
little."

I laughed and said, "Sorry but I'm rather tied up at the moment."

"Yes, you are, but..." She leaned forward and brushed her firm, left nipple
across my cheek. I blushed and felt myself getting aroused again. Amy then
wiped my hair back from my face, put a finger on my lips, but then zipped
up her suit and stood up, preparing to leave.

I was disappointed but, I guess a little relieved.

"Before I leave you, I think I am just going to do something to improve
your appearance." She left the room for a few minutes and when she
returned, she had an electric hair trimmer or shaver in her hand. "Your
pubic hair is sticking out on each side of that crotch strap and doesn't
look nice."

"No, wait a minute.." I said. But she just pushed me flat and proceeded to
trim off all the protruding hairs. The vibrations set me going again. All I
could think of was a vibrating dildo. Then she wiped away the cut hairs and
blew gently on me.

"Ann, I have to check on my few patients. I'll try to get back after a
while. Meantime you can get back to your struggles...or just lay there and
enjoy the sensations of being very helpless."

After she left, locking the door, I did just lie there, thinking over what
she had said. What would it be like to be bound even more than I presently
was? I closed my eyes and let my imagination run wild for a few moments. I
may have even drifted off to sleep for the next thing I knew, Brian was
shaking me awake.

"Am I intruding on your thoughts?" he asked, sitting beside me. "Are you
okay? I brought you some coke."

"I'm fine. Although I haven't been able to get free, I think you are still
going to lose the bet. And yes, I'd love some coke." He proceeded to roll
me onto my side and put the straw in my mouth. The coke tasted great but
some ran down my cheek. He used the towel Amy had left to wipe me and the
caressed my face with his hand. "Hmm," I said. "That's nice."

Soon we were kissing, our mouths and tongues groping. His hand squeezed one
of my breasts through the rough jacket and then slid down to a bare thigh.
He let me roll onto my back and worked his hand between my thighs.

"Higher please," I said, spreading my knees. Within moments I felt his
finger was beneath the strap and he was toying with my clitoris, which led
to a more prolonged "please" on my part.

With that he rolled me onto my stomach, undid the crotch strap and pushed
me a little roughly onto my back. Quickly he knelt between my thighs,
reached back and lifted my bound ankles so he could get his feet between
mine and the floor. I looked down and watched as he pushed his pants down
over his very erect penis and felt my juices really start to flow. I flexed
my thighs and gasped as he very slowly lowered himself down until his penis
was touching my vaginal orifice. His hands then went behind my buttocks. He
lifted my a little and rocked me from side to side. By that time I was
begging for it and not caring that he was not using a condom. With a slow
thrust he was inside me and we were dancing higher and higher, his hands
and mouth all over me. He may have come before me but not by much. I was
almost delirious with joy and sensed that the strait jacket had added to my
pleasure.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Sorry I took advantage of you but not really. Do
you want to be released now?"

"No, not really. Brian, I am enjoying this, especially the last few minutes
so you can look forward to losing our bet. Just hold me a minute." But his
beeper went off again. He gave me a long kiss and quickly left.

I lay there for a few moments enjoying my recent sensations. Then I
realized that he had left the crotch strap undone. Quickly I sat up and
started lifting and twisting my arms. The fact that I was so sweaty was
also helping. I managed to get my hand back a good six inches but noted
that I was not moving my shoulder out of the sleeve opening much at all.
And the waist strap was so tight that I still couldn't raise the jacket
towards my head. I was just sitting there beginning to note how full my
bladder was when Amy returned.

"Hi Ann. Did you and Brian have a little fun? And boy, it sure is hot in
here. You are all sweaty again. How did that crotch strap get loose....as
if I didn't know. Yep, by the look of all that sticky stuff I'm sure you
had fun." She pushed me onto my back and started wiping me with the towel.
This included my upper thighs and crotch. There was no attempt to be
gentle.

"Amy, my bladder is rather full from the water, coffee and coke. Can I use
the bathroom?"

"I guess the recent local stimulation didn't help that sensation, did it?
And no, you can't use the bathroom, but I'll bring you a bed pan...or would
you prefer diapers?"

"The bed pan sounds like the better choice, if I can manage it."

Amy left, leaving the door open, but before I could get to my tied feet she
was back with the pan which she placed on the floor near me. She got me
into a sitting position and with some effort lifted me onto it. She then
knelt in front of me and said, "Okay, and you'd better hit the pan or I'll
make you lick the floor. Come on, get started or I go for the diapers."

Although I was embarrassed having her sit there to watch, I was successful
in voiding.

She got me off the pan and used the towel to wipe me a little.

"Here, smell yourself," she said as she held the towel onto my face. I
couldn't keep from inhaling the odors of sweat, urine, my juices and, I
guess, Brian's semen. Amy just laughed as I twisted my head away. She
proceeded to push and roll me onto my stomach, and then snugly buckled the
crotch strap. "Anything else I can do for you?"

"Amy, how did it really feel to be bound, gagged and blindfolded while in
the strait jacket? I'd like to know."

"Ann, 'Curiosity killed the cat". I like you, admire your spunk, and so am
going to let you find out."

"No, I just want you to tell me what you went through...." but my words
hung in the air as she left the room, this time locking the door. She was
gone a few minutes and said nothing when she returned with several things.
Quickly before I could protest further, she forced a pear-shaped rubber
thing into my mouth. It was attached to a broad strap which she buckled
behind my head and neck. I tried to ask where she got this but the words
were very muffled. The she started with a roll of 4 inch Ace bandage,
wiping it round and round my entire head. I guess she used a second roll
and then topped it off with some type of tape. Now my protests were even
more muffled but I could still hear her voice when she said, "And, my
little vixen, I have brought you a nice leather collar to wear."

I felt it go around my neck and sensed that she fastened it with a lock.
Then I felt wide adhesive tape being wrapped around my lower thighs, then
just below the knees and finally my ankles right over the cuffs.

"You're not such a wild vixen now, are you Ann? But just to make sure...."
I was rolled onto my stomach and felt her pass the end of a strap between
my legs and then between my ankles, encircling the tape there. She must
have then tied it somehow for she began hauling my feet up towards my
buttocks. I could feel her fumbling around the top strap of the jacket and
then she pulling my feet even higher, forcing my back into a tight arch.

"No, please don't," I tried to say through the gag.

"There, Ann. That's how I felt. Enjoy it and I'll be back in a while."

Now I was close to being completely helpless. I could still move my head,
my fingers and my toes. But that was it.. I had fallen onto my side and
found it impossible to roll. Although it was not long before my back was
aching, I still found that it was like being held tightly while someone
played with me, getting me aroused. The ache and the pleasure fought for
control over me, but I realized that the control really was in Amy's hands.
Happily, she returned fairly soon but her next move was to start tickling
the soles of my feet with what felt like a feather. I laughed, cried,
moaned and went progressively more wild. Finally I could stand it no
longer. I began to panic. It seemed like I could not get a full breath. I
struggled as hard as possible against the jackets hold on me.

"Easy, easy Ann. Don't hyperventilate. Do you want to be released?"

I nodded quickly and tried to say "Please".

Amy unfastened the rope to my ankles and then cut through the tape on my
thighs and legs. Then she unwrapped my head and took out the gag.

"Thank you, Amy. That sort of began to get to me." I was a little surprised
when she then began to unbuckle the jacket straps. "No, the jacket is
okay."

"Ann, you said you wanted to be released so the jacket comes off as well,
and you lose the bet."

"Well, I was getting a little tired and don't really mind losing," I said
as she finished unlacing me. My gown was completely wet with sweat and my
nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. At this point, Amy
had left the ankle cuffs and my leather collar in place. "What about
these?" I asked.

"Oh, you can take the cuffs off your self but I may just leave the locked
collar on you for 24 hours."

"Amy, you can't do that. How will I explain it?" Knowing that the keys were
in her pocket, I grabbed her and wrestled her to the floor. The suddenness
of this surprised her, but with my ankles bound together, she had a
definite advantage. Soon she was on top, sitting on me. She held each of my
wrists down on the floor with one of her hands, and with the other started
tickling my sides and my neck. I couldn't help bursting out laughing and
giggling.

"Okay, okay... you win," I said. She stopped, leaned forward and kissed me
as her free hand softly caressed one of my breasts. I found myself
returning the kiss. Then Amy took out her keys and removed the collar.

"We could have found one of those felt surgical collars to cover it but you
have had enough. Come with me down to the lounge. You can take a shower and
I'll get your clothes."

As we walked down the corridor I said, "You know I could have forced you to
remove the collar simply by threatening to tell people what you and Cheryl
did to me tonight."

Her reply was, "No, you wouldn't do that for we now have a very interesting
video of everything that went on in the tight room. We have an excellent
monitoring system to insure the safety of our patients, and Cheryl set up a
continuous recording unit." When she saw the look of dismay on my face, she
added, "But don't worry, Cheryl and I will probably destroy the tape in a
day or so."

"Really? Amy, you know I did sort of enjoy this whole episode." By this
time we had reached the lounge and she showed me where the shower and
towels were. A few minutes later I had pealed off the sweaty gown and was
letting the hot water cascade down my head and body. My nipples still
seemed sensitive and when I dried myself, I laughed seeing the funny
pattern of my pubic hair. After dressing I joined Amy at the nurses desk.

"Hey, you look very nice in your little uniform, Ann. I have to tell you
that you showed a lot of pluck and courage to go through what you did. And
I do think you enjoyed being rendered rather helpless."

Somewhat hesitantly I answered, "Yes and one of these days I may figure
myself out. I guess I am rather peculiar."

"No, you're not. I'm a lot like you in your submissiveness although I can
be dominant as well. Cheryl and I have a few friends who like to play
"games" you might say. I'd like you to think a little more about yourself
and consider giving me a call in a day or so. Here's my home phone number
or you can call me here most nights after eleven. I feel you might be an
excellent candidate to join our club. Now I'll let you out of the unit and
you can go home to dream about being tightly bound in a strait jacket."

"Amy, thanks...and thank Cheryl for me. I will think about what you said.
In fact, my imagination will probably not let me calm down for some time."

No comments:

Post a Comment