Saturday 30 March 2013

Girls who punish girls


I am a member of a wives club we meet every week in a local hall and discuss anything and have a general chat. We all live close to each other  and we know each other and our husbands. We often have food and drink at these meeting and have a good time while our husbands are down the pub.
This week one of the women was complaining about lack of money and how her husband spent loads down the pub but never gave her enough housekeeping money. We all agreed with her as I was in the same position. Jane stepped forward and she was a big busty women and she said its time we took some action lets go on a sex strike until we get more money. We all agreed we would stick together and get more money. Jane was now the leader of the strike and she said if anyone lets us down they will be punished all agreed. We like fools all agreed with her.


Well the first week went well and we all met up for our meeting and Jane asked everyone in turn if they had stuck to the ban. Thankfully we all had she reminded us we would be punished if we slipped. Everyone was very passionate about it and want us to win. The on Saturday I went out with my husband and got a bit drunk you guessed it I gave in when we got home and had wild sex. I woke the next day thinking how I had let the team down.
At our next meeting Jane again asked everyone in turn how things had gone it turned out joe had given in as well and she looked frightened admitting it. Jane carried on asking people and I was feeling very frightened when she asked me I denied it but she seemed to sense something was wrong and asked me again standing over me. I had to admit it in the end. Jane went round all the other women and we were the only two  that had failed.


We were called to the front of the room as Jane explained we must be punished for failing. I was frightened was I really going to submit to some sort of punishment in front of my friends?  As they all looked angry it seemed I had little choice. Jane produced a bag which she said she had the tools to punish us and she said we would each get 6 strokes of the cane but I would get extra punishment for trying to hide it from us. We were told to remove our blouses and skirts so the girls could see the shameful  bodies that had let us all down.


Neither Joe or me could bring our selves to do it we are both busty women and I am a 38 inch bust and was dressed in my fancy underwear and the thought of these women seeing me this way was frightening. We needed not have worried as the women soon helped us undress. I looked round and Joe had her top off and showing her blue bra and Her skirt quickly followed as she was left standing in a blue bra and matching panties and a suspender belt and stockings. I was quickly in the same position showing my red bra and silky panties with suspenders. Jane was over in a trice and before we had chance to complain she slapped a pair of handcuffs on us from her bag and handcuffed our hands in front of us. She dragged us over to a low table and tied our legs to the table legs so we couldn’t move. Then she tied our handcuffed hands to the front of the table so we were bent right over and as it was a low table our arses stuck right up in the air.
She then appeared with a spray bottle full of cold water and sprayed our bums with the water till are panties were soaking wet and transparent this was to make the punishment more effective she said. She produced the cane a very thin whippy cane and swished it in the air. The noise it made was frightening. She went behind us and I heard the swish and tensed my pure bottom forgetting Joe was being punished as well. By the time I realized it was two late as the first cut landed on  my poor botty and it stung like hell.  The strokes just kept coming and the pain was getting worse every time sometimes there was a lull then it would strike again. We both ended up crying like babies as our bums felt on fire. They released Joe from the table and she moved in front of me and I could see her poor bum it was marked with lines were the cane had landed and I thought how my poor bum must look like I just wanted to rub it better. It was made worse as I was still handcuffed to the table and couldn’t  get to rub it.


Why was I not being let free?  Time for your punishment for not telling the truth I heard Jane say. My legs were untied and my hands and I was then quickly dragged into the shower room next door despite my struggles. Once in the shower room my hand still handcuffed were tied above my head to the show rail and by this time my tits had fallen out of my bra and Jane decided to remove my bra anyway. She laughed at me showing everyone what my tits had done to get me into trouble and how I should cool my passions. With this everyone stood back as I stood there in just panties and stockings  then Jane pressed the shower buttons and the showers sprayed freezing cold water which landed on my tits and arse. It was really cold and it made my nipples stand out like organ stops.
After 5 mins I was soaking wet and very cold and my panties were totally see through. We will now warm your bum up for you she said and produced a paddle and started  smacking my already sore arse. I  didn’t count how many times she smacked my arse but I was crying like a baby by the time she had finished as my bum was already  very sore from the caning. She then invited everyone to come and look at my arse to see what would happen if they transgressed. I was totally ashamed that all my friends could see me in this state I regretted letting the team down.
I was undone and was aloud to get dressed but there was a problem my blouse bra and skirt were missing so I was forced to put on just my coat over my soaking wet panties and drive home as best I could hoping the coat would cover everything. Driving with a sore arse was a nightmare but I made it home and rushed upstairs quick before my husband saw me half naked.


The next few weeks a lot of the girls defaulted and were punished and the punishment got more bizarre each time then finally Jane admitted she had given in. As she had been the one giving out the punishment  we were all shocked and decided she should have a special treat as we all wanted revenge. We went into a huddle to come up with a special punishment for her.  We searched her bag and check what each of us had to use on her.
First we made her take off her blouse to reveal  her back satin bra which had to come off as well to show her massive 38 inch tits then the skirt came off showing her matching panties suspender belt and stockings the panties were removed but we made her keep the stocking and suspender belt to frame her bum.

We handcuffed her hand then we found a beam overhead and tied her hands above her head some of the girls found some rope and tied it round her tits so they were tight and sticking out. She was mad to stand on a couple of books which was someone’s great idea as they then produced nipple clamps and attached them to her nipples and then by string to the beam so they just started to pull. Then the fun began as one of the girls had a tens machine and she attached the leads to her arse and tits and the top of her thighs. The clever bit came next as the books were removed and she was forced to stand on her toes or get her tits pulled but the put the switch for the tens machine under her feet. She was now stuck struggling to keep up on her toes, it didn’t take long before she tired and had to put her heals down.

As she did she screamed as the clamps pulled on her tits and the machine gave her shocks. We mad her keep this up  for 10 mins as she kept putting her feet down and be punished. The we all took turns caning her getting our own back some even caned her tits. She was covered all over with cane marks when we had finished. That was the final  week as after that the men gave us more money but having found out what had gone on they decided a cane may be needed in the bedroom if we were naughty

Pictures by SH

sh0145sh0172sh0813sh0843sh0884Shh0066

No comments:

Post a Comment