Thursday 7 March 2013

New Master


I had been turned on by the thoughts of bondage for a long time but never done it properly . I was scared of  loosing control but I met this older guy I had known him for along time and it turned out he was a master at bondage as was searching for a new slave. He loved my massive tits as I have a 38 bust and I am a little over weight but he liked that. He suggested I try out as a slave he told me some of the things he would do to me and they frightened me and turned me on at the same time.


I was really scared but agreed to be a slave for a day I wanted to use handcuffs I could get out of but he said that wouldn’t give the buzz it was rope or nothing so I would loose all control and he would be able to do anything to me. He said he would give me some control as he would make me beg the first time for every bit of pleasure I wanted. I didn’t like that but in the end I gave in.
He came round to my house with all sorts of things like nipple clamps tens machines handcuffs a paddle and a cane. First off he went through my underwear draw to find the  things that turned him on. He selected some red tight shiny full knickers which surprised me a sexy red bra to match the knickers and stockings. He told me to get dressed and also gave me a dog collar to put around my neck so I was his slave. I put on a skirt and blouse and found him in the living room sitting down. I didn’t know what to do but he told me slaves kneel at the masters feet so that’s what I did. He told me I must call him master at all times or else and must obey him.
I was excited and frightened at the same time what had I let my self in for? Stand up and lean forward and put your hands on the chair he said. I did as I was told lift your skirt up so I can smack your arse was his next instruction. I obeyed I will give you 6 of the best so you know what happens to naught slaves and you will count each one and thank me. Without warning I felt a pain in my arse as the first blow struck with the paddle one thank  you master I said. I received another five smacks and my arse was tingling nicely it wasn’t actual to bad I felt my self getting wet below.
He marched me into the bedroom and made me take off the skirt and blouse. So there I was dressed in my sexy red bra and knickers he stood me by the side of the bed and tied rope round each hand then  to the ends of the bed he then tied my leg as well to each end of the bed so I was wide open and I was like a start with my hands out by my sides and my legs spread.  He then took and apple and covered it in honey and stuck it in my mouth finally he blindfolded me. I will leave you now to explorer your situation maybe I will come back in 10 mins or maybe and hour.
He left the room I think and the honey was making me drool like mad all over my massive tits I felt so vulnerable unable to close my legs or cover my tits my pussy was getting wetter by the minute. I was scared and excited at the same time. I struggled but couldn’t get free my arms and legs started to ache as well. After what seems forever I heard him return. He removed the apple from my mouth. He asked if I was now ready to beg what did I want him to do he asked.
Suck my tits I said wack wack my arse received and paddle, you answer master and I cant suck your tits you have a bra on ask with passion or you get nothing. Maul my massive juicy tits please master please. That’s better he said as he started mauling me keep talking he said yes if its good or harder or softer. Hard mast hard I begged. After a few mins he stopped what now every four goes you must be spanked or have your tits clamped or tied he told me.
Take my big tits out and suck them silly master I beg you I said. He pulled them free from my bra and tweaked my nipples then started sucking them. He stopped they are too hot I like cold tits and he was gone the next thing I knew I felt ice on my nipples  and they stood out like organ stops and he started sucking suck my nipples hard hard master. After a few mins he stopped what now bitch?  For gods sack fuck me master I screamed.  Cant do that you have knickers on so now its time for another spanking how many do you want. May I have my arse spanked 6 times master. I had to count each one and thank him but by now I was getting hot and I begged for harder smacks my arse was getting red now and it started to hurt when he spanked.
Next I begged him to tie my tits up tight he wound rope at the base of each tit and tied it so my tits stud out like balloons’ I whish they were like that all the time. I was just so horny by then I just wanted to come for gods sake make me come please I beg you I screamed. You filthy little tart he said you don’t come till I say do you want to come like you never cum before he asked. Yes master anything master I screamed.
He wound something around my nipples then I felt clamps go on each nipple and they squeezed them hard but by now I didn’t care. His hand was in my knickers and he was pushing something in my soaking pussy I assume a vibrator then he stuck something on my arse cheeks  get ready for the ultimate big O he said.
Keep begging or I stop and ask before you come or it will stop. Suddenly I felt a tingling in my nipples it got stronger and my tits started to bounce up and down then it was the same on my arse it was tensing on its own I assume he had connected a tens machine to my nipples and arse. The vibrator started up and I was getting hotter and hotter screaming more master more fuck my arse off. His hand went in my knickers and he put ice on my soaking pussy which made me scream more. Suddenly my arse was on fire instead of the paddle he whipped me with a whippy little cane which stung like mad and made me jump. He turned the tens machine up full and my tits and arse were stinging like mad as if someone was shaking them very fast the nipple clamps were vibrating as well. There was so  many things happening at once I had never had so much stimulation going at once in my life.
I totally lost it whip me whip please may I come master fucking hell let me come master you may cum if you will be my slave bitch. I will be your slave forever let me cum I am begging you with that he said yes and turned the vibrator up full and I just exploded in the biggest  O ever and then slumped from the effort. He turned everything off and I was exhausted.  He untied me at last and I thanked him I was sweating like made stood there In just my knickers and stockings you need to cool down he said and gave me a coat which I put on I don’t know why he did that but I found it had no buttons  he dragged me to the front door and pushed me out and said walk around the block to cool down. He could see me out of the window I was petrified but excited. I walked around the block trying to keep my coat shut so no one would see my tits etc.
When I got back he was waiting for me with a heavy chain in his hand which he locked to my collar he took me in the bedroom and locked the other end to the bed I would never be free again but I would  have a great life as a slave

No comments:

Post a Comment